The CP-1407 series motors are designed for the Micro size FPV racing quads and feature an integrated 5mm threaded motor shaft which eliminates the chance of having a prop adapter spin off in flight. The included nylon insert prop nut, which has an integrated prop washer, provides a solid attachment for your propellers that will not loosen up and slip during use.
Also included with every Cobra CP-1407 Series Motor is an accessory pack, which includes everything you need to securely mount the motor to your quad frame, and to mount the prop to the motor.
> Please observe the motor specifications properly. This will determine the correct size ESC required for proper operation.
> Please pay attention to fixing screws: screws longer than supplied ones may touch stator windings leading to motor failure/buring.
> Motors do not come with replacement parts!
> Motors that have failed\burned running on an incorrect ESC size or because of unproper operation and intervention will void warranty.
> Every motor will be checked before shipping. Please, report eventual defects BEFORE to proceed to mount.
Cobra Motors 1407 3500 Kv
You might like:
- Stator Diameter: 14.0 mm
- Stator Thickness: 7.0 mm
- Stators No.: 9
- Poles No.: 12
- Motor Kv Value: 4100/3500 RPM per Volt
- No Load Current (Io): 0.52 Amps @ 10 Volts
- Motor Resistance (Rm) per Phase: 0.043 Ohms
- Motor Resistance (Rm) Phase to Phase: 0.035 Ohms
- Maximum Continuous Current: 19 Amps
- Max Continuous Power (3-cell Li-Po): 210 Watts
- Max Continuous Power (4-cell Li-Po): 280 Watts
- Motor Timing: 5-10 degrees
- PWM Frequency: 8 KHz
- Motor Weight (With leads and Prop Nut): 17.0 grams
- Outside Diameter: 18.5 mm
- Motor Shaft Diameter: 2.00 mm
- Prop Shaft Diameter: 5.00 mm
- Overall Length: 28.9 mm