Why to stay satisfied with just usual market offers? Choose to be unique on the field!
3D-printed in Italy by RC MODEL 3D for T-Rex 450 v2 and 450PRO style EP helicopters. Choose your favorite fuselage between:
- Bell 205 / UH-1D Huey
- Bell 206 Jet Ranger / OH-58A Kiowa
the mithy 80's TV star
- Bell 222 Airwolf
...or something completely different
- Sikorsky S-64 Skycrane
Decide your colours, choose the pattern, the graphic package and the "Super-Scale" detailing options to make your fuselage unique and leave the job to FPVGame's AIR-TISTIKA for your livery, airbrushed with "Made in Germany" professional colors and "Made in U.S.A." high resistance finishing products only.
- UPS International shipping available
- shown price is referred to the paintwork only; fuselage's not included.
For more details about prices and models availability, please contact RC MODEL 3D via Facebook.
- Paintjobs depicted in pictures are at different detailing levels: pictures are NOT representative of shown prices.
- AIR-TISTIKA can customize any RC helicopter canopy or scale fuselage, scale RC airplane, RC car bodies and RC accessories, even used: do you have an old scale RC model you want to see as never before? Then feel free to contact us!
email: firstname.lastname@example.org Whatsapp +39 327 238 8777
ENG: Airbrush paintwork on 450 size Fuselage
2 Colours livery pattern - 35,00 €
3 Colours livery pattern - 45,00 €
3 EFFECT colour patter - 55,00 €
Custom or Scale pattern - starting from 65,00 €
Simple graphic package - 69,00 €
Advanced graphic package - 129,00 €
- High grip primer
- 1 plain base colour layer
- 1 plain contrasting colour up to 2 stripes-per-side or up to 2 perimetral stripes OR up to 1 fuselage section. (e.g. nose end OR tail end )
- Plain matt black windshield and windows (no graphic FX)
- Plain "gun-metal" gray exhaust cones (no graphic FX - Airwolf/Skycrane only)
- Plain base colours accessories (landing gear, weapons/turbine engines; no graphic FX - Airwolf/Skycrane only)
- 1 layer high resistance satin transparent finishing
Working time: up to 10 business days