The BS412 4in1 ESC 4x12A Race Version runs the newest BLHELI_S firmware, supports Dshot/Multishot/Oneshot42/Oneshot125, it offer the best performance in 30mmx30mm size platform Works up to 12A each motor.
BLHeli_S is designed for superior performance in FPV Racing, and uses hardware generated motor pwm for smooth throttle response and silent operation.
-The code supports regular 1-2ms pulse width input, as well as Oneshot125 (125-250us), Oneshot42 (41.7-83.3us) and Multishot (5-25us) and D-shot .
- The input signal is automatically detected by the ESC upon power up.
- All codes use damped light mode. Damped light does regenerative braking, causing very fast motor retardation, and inherently also does active freewheeling
- The code supports features to prevent sync loss. There are tune-able parameters that can make the code run well even in the most demanding situations, although default settings will work
- excellently in normal operating environments
- The code also supports a beacon functionality, where the ESC will start beeping after a given time of zero throttle. This can be very useful for finding lost crafts
ESC BS412 4in1 BLHeli_S 12A MicroESC
BB21 MCU, 48Mhz Runs BLHELI_S J_H_xx firmware
Supports 2-4S lipo input
Con. Current: 12A
Peak Current: 15A (10S)
Only 30x30mm, mount holes 25mm x 25mm M3
Dshot 600 Default ready