DESCRIPTION & SPECS:
The NERO is the newest STM32F722 based Flight Controller - designed for those wanting F7 performance but still keeping it simple!
The STM32F722 is the next step up in terms of processor performance coupled with the outstanding ICM-20602, the latest and most accurate IMU from Invensense with 32KHz gyro update rate for an insanely fast loop control!
The NERO F7 is born to push you over the limit!
- Size: 36x36mm (30.5x30.5 mounting holes)
- MCU: STM32F722RET6
- IMU: 32 KHz ICM-20602 (SPI) MORE ACCURACY, LESS NOISE!
- IMU Interrupt: Yes
- VCP: Yes
- Hardware UARTS: 3
- OSD: Compatible pin-outs for MinimOSD on UART3 (stackable)
- Blackbox: SD card
- PPM/UART Shared: UART6
- Battery Voltage Sensor: Yes, directly connected, no wiring necessary (if using pololu on full size)
- Integrated Voltage Regulator: Pololu piggy back option
- Button for putting board into DFU mode
- Current Sensor: available as ADC input, but requires shunt circuit on PDB or battery cable.
- BlHeli passthrough: Yes
- WS2811 Led Strip: Yes (on motor output Pin 5)
- Transponder: No
- SPI (2) is broken out for adding an SPI peripheral, e.g. another GYRO.
This FC includes a 32 KHz Refresh Rate Gyro, more accurate and with faster loop control than other similar products in its category; This FC have a direct output for BUZZER, it is meant for those who appreciate simple FCs and good, old modular layouts with separated distribution of power.
P.S: The FC F7 Nero DOES NOT have an internal 5V power supply so it needs at least 1 5V BEC or a PDB to be powered up.
- - More Info:
This FC is for real connoisseurs that will appreciate all the outstanding performance of Invensense ICM-20602 32KHz IMU and the 32Bit, 260 MHz F722 ARM CPU!! 32KHz ICM-20602 IMU pushes Betaflight performances over the limits! - It is meant for those who appreciate super simple FCs and good, old modular layouts with separated distribution of power, VTx and OSD.