How “micro” a full functional multirotor can be? Very, very micro thanks to FuriousFPV brand new PIKO F4, now with built-in OSD!
Integrated with a built in current sensor, the PIKO F4 OSD is the 1st of its kind to offer this full size monitoring capability. Yet even with such a minimal footprint, the PIKO F4 OSD offers a massive array of functionality, such as 5 UARTS, Inrush Voltage Protection, 5V@1.5A integrated BEC, integrated driver for SBUS & Smart Port Connection.
Massively capable, the PIKO F4 OSD is able to completely power the Rx via USB port, supporting up to (6) ESC ports for usage, including hexacopters. With flexibility as the ultimate key, the PIKO F4 OSD offers it all, with the ability to easily connect to a 4 in 1 ESC.
Don't settle for less and step into the ultimate OSD with the Furious FPV PIKO F4 OSD - a massive game changer with an ultra compact layout.
FC FuriousFPV PIKO F4 OSD Micro Flight Controller
- Built-in OSD
- Built-in Current sensor (maximum 75A)
- Invensense 20602 gyro for high speed 32khz, lowest noise floor and highest sensitivity
- Support for up to 6 ESC
- Full UART1, UART4, UART6
- Camera can only be used with 5V
- Supports Betaflight Peripheral configuration
- Five UARTs for Simultaneous Connections of USB, S.BUS, S.PORT, TBS Micro Rx or GPS Antenna, Telemetry VTX
- Built-In Driver Inverter for S.BUS and Smart PORT Connection
- Integrated Soft Mount Silicone Damping for Maximum FC Functionality
- Inrush Voltage Protection Input & Output via Transient Voltage Suppressor
- High Quality 5V@1.5A BEC w/ 2S - 6S Voltage Input Range
- Fully Capable to Power Rx via USB Port
- Clean and Easy to connect with 4in1 ESC
- Dimensions: 27x27x5.6mm
- Weight: 4.7gr
- Voltage Range: 2S-6S LiPo