Refining the powerful INNOVA VTx was no small task, but we did it anyway - introducing new updates & technologies that continue to push the cutting edge in FPV VTx design!
Ultra small, light in weight and packed with full of FPV goodness, the INNOVA V4 adds Adjustable Power Output to the mix, allowing racers to vary VTx power from 0.1mW / 25mW / 200mW.
The ultra low 0.1mW Pit Mode functionality allows for calibration and tuning while you gear up for the next race. Further this with Stealth Mode power up, you can set your fears aside when powering up your machine, keeping your VTx offline while you system comes up to speed.
Simplification is the key and functionality is the game: with the INNOVA V4, adjustability is at your fingertips, allowing VTx power up & shut down via your transmitter, and the ability to select power, band, and channel with a press of a button. Combine this with features like a built-in LC Filter, RaceBand, and InRush Voltage Protection Input / Output via Transient Voltage Suppressor, the INNOVA V4 is the VTx that blows the competition out of the skies.
Don't settle for anything less - the Furious FPV INNOVA V4 is ready to rock your FPV and push your flight to the next level
True Vision Install video:
FuriousFPV INNOVA v4 VTx w/OSD adj. PIT MODE/25/200 mW
- Mini Size: 27mm x 27mm w/ 20mm x 20mm Mounting Holes
- Stackable w/ PikoBLX FC, PikoF4 FC & All 20mm x 20mm FC's
- Adjustable VTx Power Output - 0.1mw / 25mW / 200mW
- Race Ready w/ 25mW Raceband Functionality
- 0.1mW Pit Mode for Worry Free Flight Line Tuning
- Stealth Mode Power Up
- Power On & Off VTx via Transmitter
- Integrated MWOSD Functions via FuriousFPV True Vision
- PID Tuning Capable
- 40 Channel / 5 Band 5.8GHz Frequency Range
- Select Power / Band / Channel at a Touch of a Button
- HV Input Voltage from 2S 7.4V - 5S 18.5V
- Built-in LC filter for video clarity
- FuriousFPV TRUE VISION software
- Inrush Voltage Protection Input and Output by Transient Voltage