At FPVGame, we're massively excited to debut FuriousFPV flagship model that's destined to push the boundaries of FPV VTx technology. Nano sized & micron light, the all new Stealth Race VTx is a game changer, inside & out.
At half the size of competitive based VTx systems, the Stealth Race VTx will blow your mind when it comes to how much FuriousFPV had packed into this stamp sized beast. Able to fit in just about any racing quad on the market, the Stealth VTx boasts full size features in the smallest platform ever designed.
Incorporating a built in LC filter for ultra clean video, thermal protection, and the ability to be powered up to 6S 25.2V input power, the Stealth Race VTx brings plenty to the table with a zero compromise layout.
Combine this with an adjustable VTx power of 0.1mW / 25mW / 200mW output, this VTx is an all in one FPV game changer that you can't live without.
Functionality is the game and simplicity is the key.
With the Stealth Race VTx, the Furious team has been hard at work, incorporating intuitive setup capability via Bluetooth technology thanks to the supplied BT Module. This brilliant system offers a dedicated Furious FPV app for iOS & Android, allowing users to adjust channels & other functionality with ease via ultra simplified smart phone setup. It just doesn't get much more simple than that.
The Stealth Race VTx is ultra-compatible and incredibly easy to use. Simple, powerful and amazingly functional, the Stealth Race VTx is the ultimate VTx solution in a no compromise, ultra-brilliant design.
BT Setup video link:
FuriousFPV Stealth Race VTx w/Bluetooth Module
• Built-in LC filter for clear video signal easy to control
• Built-in Thermal protection
• Micro-power Pitmode
• Easy control and update firmware via Smartphone Application (Android & iOS)
• Dimensions: 25x19x6mm (LxWxH)
• Weight Lightest: 2.9g (without antenna)
• Channels: 40 Channel
• Battery requirements: 2S-6S Li Po
• Power output: 0.1mW (Pitmode) / 25mW / 200mW
• Power consumption: 25mW~1W, 200mW ~2W
• Output 5V - 1A for camera
• Configure VTx by Transmiter via Peripheral on Betaflight
• Antenna connector: U.fl connector with SMA Pigtail or FuriousFPV STUBBY circular antenna